At Cyclistspot we emphasis on the bicycle safety and road worthy of the bike. We offer our comprehensive 85 point checking on your bike and its component.
- Free 80 point bike check
- We check all bikes: from kids to adults, any size and type
- Helps you to get back on your bike
Your Free Bike Check will be carried out by a fully trained & certified technician while you wait and issue detected will be explained to you
- Inspection of bicycle using our 86 point checklist , if any component need attention , we will advise you.
- It goes without saying that your safety is essential, at Cyclistspot we pride ourselves on knowing how to keep your bike in tip top condition. Like any mode of transport your bike needs to be looked after and regularly checked for wear and tear.
- we inspect points across all key areas of your bike. These include:
- Frame, Saddle and Handlebars
- Wheels; Tyres, Rims, Spokes and Hubs
- Brake system; Levers, Calipers, Pads and Cables
- Drivetrain; Gears, Levers, Chain, Bottom Bracket, Cranks and Cables
What to expect on the day
We carry out what is called an ‘360 inspection check’ on the above areas, checking the bike thoroughly from top to bottom and assessing all elements for signs of wear, damage or adjustment requirements. This will either confirm that your bike is in good condition to continue riding, or it will determine if any maintenance or service is required in order to maintain safe and efficient cycling.
If we spot a problem that requires a service we can book your bike in, at the first available opportunity, so it can be repaired by one of our fully qualified mechanics.
Powered by Froala Editor