SEKA : Exceed RDC : Bike Frameset - Naked Black
- Regular price
- RM 9,750.00
- Sale price
- RM 9,750.00
- Regular price
EXCEED RDC is a fully integrated aerodynamic frame, fork and handlebar combination which has been designed to slice through the air with the minimum effort from the rider. Lighter and more stiffer than normal EXCEED series.
- High performance composite processes to ensure stiff, light and compliant frame
- One piece handlebar included to ensure the lowest system drag
- Fully integrated cable routings for both mechanical and electronic shifting
- 2 eye catching finishes available
- Weight - 775g (Medium unpainted)
HPC - HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPOSITE
The HPC process starts with a high-quality carbon fibre material. Our engineer started from scratch to fundamentally redesign a bike frame that challenge the norm to exceed the expectation of today rider.Using Finite Element Analysis to optimize lamination, geometry and cross-sectional contour of our bikes to delivering a perfect balance between stiffness, lightweight and compliance.
HPC is applied to the whole process of design, simulation analysis, production, testing until the final product hits the road.
ATS - ASYMMETRIC TRANSMISSION STRUCTURE
The frame has several areas which are asymmetric - bottom bracket, fork, chain stay and bottom of the seat tube. By using different tube types, material lay ups in the higher stress areas the SEKA team have managed to balance the forces between left and right side of the frame and fork. This improves the overall transmission efficiency and helps build a more stable and balanced structure.
Using airflow dataset and know-how from National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA).Our frame designer develops our Exceed series frame to provide gain in aerodynamic to provide unfair advantage gain. Using latest computational fluid dynamics ( CFD ) analysis to develop our most Aero frame.
By optimising the material usage and layups the weight can be kept low but still ensuring it exceeds the stringent requirements of the ISO standards. For example one of the ISO4210-6 tests requires 100,000 cycles of 120N at 120 times per minute and this exceeded by 20%. The optimisation results in a head tube stiffness of 143N/mm and a bottom bracket stiffness of 215N/mm which results in more power from each pedal stroke going to the road.
One piece handlebar
The frame is delivered with a one piece handlebar which includes fully internal routing for mechanical and electronic shifting. Full integration contributes to the watt saving aerodynamic ability of the bike but also makes it look very clean from a purely aesthetic perspective. The one piece handlebar is only 325g in weight and available in 10 sizes which means everyone can find the right fit. An optional CNC machined bike computer mount is available for continue the clean lines.
FGS - FUNCTIONAL GEOMETRY SYSTEM
We combined our knowledge of ergonomics and bike fitting into the frame geometry. The geometry of SEKA Bikes has been painstakingly researched and designed by our team. A shorter Reach value (reach) and a higher Stack value (height) can more reasonably distribute the body's center of gravity and weight on the bike, making the upper body less stressful. Allows you to use a longer, more angled stem. Ditching all the gaskets, the head tube sits neatly but still feels comfortable and natural
- Frameset weight(size M unpainted): 775g - Paint and fittings adds approximately 135g
- Front fork weight: 365g
- Seat post weight: 165g
- Seat post: 0mm setback
- Integrated handlebar: 13 sizes
- Integrated handlebars weight: (400mm-100mm) 325g
- Handlebar angle: -8 Degrees
- Bottom Bracket: T47
- Frame is delivered with: integrated handlebar, seat post, all the internal routing hardware for mechanical and electronic shifting, Garmin and wahoo out front mount
- UCI certificate: SEKA EXCEED is officially certified by the UCI to compete in all UCI events
- Warranty: Frame = Lifetime, Fork = 5 years, Handlebars = 2 years